- Seminars ( for Classes see seminar page)
- Practitioners (for Info, share or get together please see "Practitioners" @ seminar page)
Natural Healing for the 21st Century
Within the gross vibration of flesh is the fine vibration of cosmic current, the life energy, and permeating both flesh and life energy is the most subtle vibration, that of consciousness. (Paramahansa Yogananda)
Imagine what you could do when you learn about your innate ability to heal yourself and others as well as improve your life on all levels.
What is Reiki ?
Reiki is a form of energy healing. Healing meaning a return to wholeness and well-being. The basic idea of Reiki is that the body has an energy field that is important to its overall health and balance. When the energy field is disturbed than pathways in the energy field can become blocked. Blockages weaken the system and dis-ease may manifest.
Since ancient times eastern societies have used energy healing as a way to balance the energy field of a person with tremendous results. In China the method is called Qi-Gong, in Japan it is called Reiki and in Russia it is called Bioenergy healing. The underlying principle is the same.
By applying a method of healing that increases the level of energy in a person the person's body then has the ability to reverse dis-ease and bounce back to health or well-being.
Reiki is easily learned, very simple to apply and beneficial for the Reiki practitioner as well as the person who receives Reiki. The practitioner simply places his or her hands on or slightly above the person to be healed with the intent for healing to take place and the energy starts flowing.
Since energy is not limited to the physical, Reiki can heal behavioral patterns, mental or emotional patterns that might have led to physical dis-ease.
One of the main purposes of Reiki healing is to bring the physical body into closer vibration with the ideal body.
1. Students start training at First Degree (I). The student will learn about the history of Usui Reiki, the benefits of Reiki in every day life and how to use Reiki. Lots of hands on. All students receive a course manual. Practice is provided and on completion of the course as well as an authorized certificate.
2. Students who have completed the first degree training can go on to the Second degree (II) course in which they will learn to use Reiki for distance healing, by using sacred Reiki symbols. On completion of the course students will receive a certificate.
3. A prerequisite to Advanced Reiki is the certification of Reiki I and Reiki II. In Advanced Reiki the student will work with energy - movement, releasing energy blocks (physical, emotional or spiritual) and receive the Mastersymbol. On completion of the course students will receive a certificate.
4. In Reiki III the student will learn to perform Reiki Initiations for Reiki levels I, II, and III. The student will then have the ability to teach others. On completion of the course students will receive a certificate.
Anke Cacciola is a Reiki Master/Teacher with over 20 years of experience as a practitioner and teacher.
Her focus is on staying healthy and happy and helping others to do the same. Anke spends quality time working with each student to ensure that they understand the material. In addition to her Reiki training Anke is a licensed Massage Therapist and certified Yoga teacher.
Anke has operated a full-time professional practice of Massage Therapy and energy healing in Florida since 1993 and has taught Reiki classes on a quarterly basis since 1997
Anke is also available as speaker about the system of Reiki and teaches Reiki courses in the US and overseas.
If you are interested to host a Reiki seminar in your area let me know, and we can talk about the details. For seminars out of town ten or more students are required to attend.
Seminar Fees at the door pre registered
Reiki Seminar I $ 105.00 $ 85.00
Reiki II $ 115.00 $ 95.00
Advanced $ 140.00 $ 120.00
Master $ 600.00 $ 600.00
If you register up to two weeks ahead of the seminar and pay a $ 50 registration fee you will get a $ 20 promotional deduction of the seminar cost for Reiki I, II and Advanced.
Reiki II and the Advanced level require at least one year of practice in the previous level. For the Masters degree we require at least one year documented healing practice (personal or professional).
Classes are scheduled for March, June, September and December each year.
For more info about scheduled classes please check the page "Seminars" or call 904-797-9937 and ask for Anke Cacciola.
Next Reiki Share: at Advanced Healing Therapies, 3100 US 1 S, Saint Augustine, Fl. 32086. Tel: 904 797 9937.
For more info please give us a call that we can coordinate. Seating is limited. We are excited and look forward to see you here.